Friday, September 29, 2006

Capital project procurement comfort offered

Capital procurement service is designed to offer a holistic whole life costing for factory equipment and which is based upon the level of 'availability' of that equipment.

Pastor's unique new structure is designed to give users of mission critical assets the comfort of knowing that they only pay for their equipment when it is available for work. In today's competitive environment, the 24/7 culture, the need to produce more for less is a daily battle that faces every business. Developed from work in the Power Generation sector, our structure called Maintained Availability is designed to offer you a holistic whole life costing for your equipment and which is based upon the level of 'availability' of that equipment.

The user is only required to pay for the equipment once it is installed and ready for economic production.

If it does not work due to breakdown, then you are not required to pay for it while it remains that way.

So why would I as a manufacturer find this structure of value and why should I consider it as a solution to my new equipment needs?

The answer lies in a number of directions.

Firstly, I don't have to make any upfront investment in a new asset and then wait for it to be built, delivered and installed.

I only start paying when it's been delivered and accepted.

Secondly, if it breaks down my supplier will be keen to get it up and running in no time, as any downtime is for his account.

Thirdly, I may want to improve my return on capital by having the structure regarded as being 'off balance sheet', thus paying for my assets as I would a car on a contract hire agreement.

Lastly, as I get my equipment in and working and economically productive before I have start making any payments, I can concentrate on my business and not worry about the effect on my working capital or balance sheet.

We, at Pastor, aim to help you get the results you want without the heartache that any new investment can create.

Your Supplier too will be closely involved in the success of your business, a partnership that will benefit you both in the long run.